Employee Originated Notes
To Create a Conversation (can be self-reflective), Goals Meeting, Mid-Cycle Conversation (if enabled), or Year End Summary Note:
- Click your name in the top menu to reach your Profile page.
- Click the Notes link. This will take you to your Notes page.
- Click the “Add Note” drop-down on the right and select the Note Type you want to create.
Once you arrive on the Note page, enter the following information:
- Date of Conversation
- Person with whom you met (if this is a Conversation note, you can make it a self-reflection)
- Text of the Note (you have the ability to format the text and preview your Note)
- If you have a resource to add, click “Add Website” or “Add File” and enter the appropriate details.
- Either save the Note as a Draft or Publish it.
- When saved as a draft, you will have the ability to continue working on the Note without it being visible to anyone. If no updates are made, you will receive weekly email reminders and given 31 days to Publish the Note or the system will delete it.
- Once published, an email will be sent to both you and the person with whom you met (according to your selection).
Note that when entering a Goals Meeting Note (as well as other Note Types), you will see the current Goals listed below the Note fields. For Goals Meeting Notes, Folio “captures” the version of Goals that are current at the time it is created. The Goals associated with each Goals Meeting Note will be displayed when viewing any or all Goals Meeting Notes on the Notes page.