Sometimes, you can reach an error page due to corrupted internet cookies. Here are instructions for clearing just the cookies associated with myFolio>
1. Launch Chrome and navigate to the website for which you want to clear cookies.
2. On the left side of the address bar, you will find the "view site information" icon (see screenshot.)
3. Click on it and select "Cookies and site data" from the menu that appears (see screenshot.)
4. A new pop-window, "Cookies and site data" will be launched (see screenshot.)
5. In the pop-up, click "Manage cookies and site data"(see screenshot.)
6. On the next pop-up, click the trash can icon next to every cookie associated with myFolio. There should only be two (see screenshot.)
7. You will be asked to relaunch the tab.
8. Sign into myFolio again and try the action that led you to the error page.