Custom Classroom Observation Notes
The myFolio School Admin has the ability to create custom Observation Forms:
- These forms can be chosen (along with the original, default Classroom Observation form) by the observer when creating an Observation Note.
- On the Customizations page (Manage-->Customizations), in the Observation Focus section, type a name for your form in the Custom Forms drop-down and hit the enter/return key.
- You can then create any number of “prompts” or questions that the observer can respond to.
- The form content (prompts, template text) is saved with the Observation Note, so you can edit or delete forms if you like and it won’t affect already published notes.
- The user can select the custom form from a drop-down on the Classroom Observation Note page.
- Once the form is clicked on, the custom prompt(s) and response boxe(s) with the template text (if any) appear.